Knives & blades are not for sale to persons under the age of 18.
Over 18s only
Not for sale to persons under the age of 18. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 18 years of age or over. This item must be used responsibly and appropriately.
Knife Age Restrictions and Law
By placing an order with (KBT Ltd), the customer verifies that they are over 18 years of age and are aware of all laws regarding the possession or carrying of the products they are ordering. (KBT Ltd), shall not be held liable for any infraction of laws by the purchaser.
By placing an order with us you agree to our undertaking age verification or other checks and you agree to our providing details to United Kingdom law enforcement agencies. We reserve the right to refuse completion of any order at our own discretion.
Cutters and other branded knife related items that we sell are for their appropriate and safe use. Indeed we have experienced situations where the right knife or tool has prevented serious injury or worse. However knives can be dangerous if improperly handled. It is also important to know and comply with the law regarding the carrying and use of knives (Criminal Justice Act 1988 & Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006 in England and Wales).
Basic laws on knives
It is illegal to:
- Sell a knife of any kind to anyone under 18 years old (16 to 18 year olds in Scotland can buy cutlery and kitchen knives)
- Carry a knife in public without good reason - unless it’s a knife with a folding blade 3 inches long (7.62 cm) or less, eg a Swiss Army knife
- Carry, buy or sell any type of banned knife.
- Use any knife in a threatening way (even a legal knife, such as a Swiss Army knife).
- Lock knives (knives with blades that can be locked when unfolded) are not folding knives, and are illegal to carry in public without good reason.
- Children are permitted to use knives appropriately (such as a safety knife when sailing) under adult supervision.
I confirm I am over the Age of 18 (eighteen) and agree to the terms of this website to purchase any item.